Ravemen PR1200 USB Rechargeable DuaLens Front Light with Remote in Grey/Black (1200 Lumens)
Seven Day Cyclist Review: https://www.sevendaycyclist.com/ravemen-pr-1200-dual-lens-front-lig
Ravemen Lighting. Ravemen is derived from their passion for bike riding and concern for bike riders as well as others’ safety. Coming from different areas of the bicycle industry and being biking enthusiasts, engaging in night riding is quite normal for us. To our regret, most of the high-output bike lights on the market have no anti-glare capability, which is dangerous to oncoming traffic, and as a result places them at great risk.
In fact, many people have had the experience of being dazzled by high lumen bike lights, and Ravemen believe that every rider also tries not to disturb others while enjoying the fun of riding. Based on such perception and being inspired by automotive headlights, the idea of applying a similar design to bike lights came into their minds. Through the entire process of conceiving, designing, proofing, testing and adjusting, they finally made it! That means the world’s first bike light with a simulation of the design of automotive headlights is available.
Combining high quality and durable material with innovative design, along with the concern for riders and others’ safety which has been fused into their genes, Ravemen promise their products will be not only reliable and easy-to-use to improve your riding experience, but also a trusted companion that will earn you respect from others.
- DuaLens Optical Design for road biking mode, providing broad closed range flood light with anti-glare low beam for commuting, no dazzle and glare for oncoming traffic
- HiLo Beam System for Mountain Biking and Emergency Modes, providing illuminating light similar to automotive headlight with far reaching high beam and low beam
- Intelligent Memory circuit remembers the last used brightness level and mode when turned on again
- LED real-time display to show remaining runtime in each brightness level
- Micro USB charging port, compatible with most phone chargers
- USB output port to charge other USB-powered digital devices
- Intelligent thermal management circuit to prevent overheat of LEDs
- Quick release design for easily slide in and out
- Compatible with handlebar from 22.2mm to 31.8mm diameter
- 21 hours run time
- Max 1200 lumens, 3 modes and 8 brightness levels for various riding environments
- LED: 2*CREE XM-L2 with a lifespan of 50000 hours
- Battery: 5200mAh/3.7V rechargeable Lithium-ion battery
- Dimensions (Headlight): 100mm (L)*48mm (W)*27mm (H);
- Weight (Headlight): 213g
- Materials: The front and main body is made by aluminum with Mil Type III Hard Coat Anodizing; the rear part and the handlebar mount are made by durable plastic
For more information, please visit; http://www.ravemen.com/index.php?m=content&c=index&a=show&catid=8&id=1