ControlTech One Riser MTB 6061 Handlebar 31.8mm 700mm
Versatile alloy riser bar.
- 6061 aluminium is double-butted – meaning it’s thin-walled where saving weight is critical and thick-walled where strength is key
- Size-specific backsweeps keep comfort and security constant
- 20mm rise is perfect for regaining height lost when switching to a short, zero-rise stem
- 5º rise combines with those tailored backsweeps to create a secure, comfortable and stable hand position whether you’re riding standing or seated
- Fits 31.8mm stem clamps
- Clamp alignment markings for perfect setup
- Can be cut to custom widths
- Strong graphics set off any serious XC front end
Product Key Features
- Made for trail and cross-country
- Material: 6061 aluminium
- Width: 700mm
- Backsweep: 9º
- Clamp Diameter: 31.8mm
- Weight Approx:315g
- Rise: 20mm
Reliability: Controltech USA knows the combination of sound engineering and high-quality materials practically guarantees the lifelong performance you expect. They never compromise our designs at the expense of low-quality materials. They use only premium grade raw material of aerospace quality.
Ingenuity: Controltech is, and always has been, a global leader in component design. The state-of-the-art manufacturing technology would be nothing without the cutting-edge innovation of our Global Research & Development Team.
Quality: A precise, unflinching view of manufacturing tolerances and meticulous craftsmanship are the hallmarks of Controltech components. Craftsman-level alloy welding and carbon layup are hallmarks of our designs. Plus of course, the use only premium-grade raw materials in the first place.
Value: Though the greatest innovation takes place on the cutting edge of material science, manufacturing processes and product design, there’s such a thing as ’trickle down.’ Today’s no-expense-spared prototype is tomorrow’s easily-obtained standard. ControlTech work hard to create a range that covers every riding style, every rider and every budget – without ever sacrificing class-leading performance.