ControlTech One A/Head 6061 Stem 31.8mm - 60mm
Superb value-for-money stem constructed from 3D forged 6061 aluminium.
- Built from 3D forged 6061 aluminum. Forged is significantly stronger than cast methods of building but requires less material, resulting in a stiffer and lighter stem
- Faceplate is also constructed from 6061 aluminium, with a strength comparable to steel
- Easily flips to give a 5° rise or drop depending on your riding style
- Because correct stem length is vital for comfortable bike position and good handling, the One Stem comes in various sizes
- Fits 28.6mm steerers and 31.8mm bar clamps
- Weighs just 121g (90mm)
Product Key Features
- Made for road racing, sportive riding, mountain biking and cyclocross
- Material: 3D forged AL6061
- Bolts: SCM-435
- Angle: +/- 5º
- Clamp Diameter: 31.8mm
- Steerer Clamp: 28.6mm
- Stack Height: 40mm
- Weight: 121g (90mm)
- Face Plate: AL6061
- Finish: Sandblasted anodized black
Reliability: Controltech USA knows the combination of sound engineering and high-quality materials practically guarantees the lifelong performance you expect. They never compromise our designs at the expense of low-quality materials. They use only premium grade raw material of aerospace quality.
Ingenuity: Controltech is, and always has been, a global leader in component design. The state-of-the-art manufacturing technology would be nothing without the cutting-edge innovation of our Global Research & Development Team.
Quality: A precise, unflinching view of manufacturing tolerances and meticulous craftsmanship are the hallmarks of Controltech components. Craftsman-level alloy welding and carbon layup are hallmarks of our designs. Plus of course, the use only premium-grade raw materials in the first place.
Value: Though the greatest innovation takes place on the cutting edge of material science, manufacturing processes and product design, there’s such a thing as ’trickle down.’ Today’s no-expense-spared prototype is tomorrow’s easily-obtained standard. ControlTech work hard to create a range that covers every riding style, every rider and every budget – without ever sacrificing class-leading performance.