ControlTech One 6061 Seatpost 400mm - 31.6mm
Ultra-strong and light seatpost that’s suited for road riding and mountain biking.
- Fantastic-value seatpost that’s strong and lightweight to maximize your power output, making it equally at home in a sportive or ripping up tracks on your MTB
- Its 6061 aluminium construction is highly durable so will stand up to all-year riding, as well as delivering a comfortable ride
- Many frames aren’t perfectly suited to your individual dimensions. The One Seatpost is offset by 10mm, so you enjoy greater flexibility in adjusting your bike position to suit your frame
- Available in three diameters to suit a wide range of road and mountain-bike seat-tubes; and in two lengths to match any rider’s height
- Stainless-steel bolts will remain strong and won’t corrode
- Weighs just 285g
Product Key Features
- Made for road racing, sportive riding, mountain biking and cyclocross
- Material 6061 aluminium
- Bolts: Stainless steel
- Seatpost Length: 400mm
- Seatpost Diameter: 27.2 / 30.9 / 31.6mm
- Offset: 10mm
- Weight: 285g (350mm, 27.2mm option)
Reliability: Controltech USA knows the combination of sound engineering and high-quality materials practically guarantees the lifelong performance you expect. They never compromise our designs at the expense of low-quality materials. They use only premium grade raw material of aerospace quality.
Ingenuity: Controltech is, and always has been, a global leader in component design. The state-of-the-art manufacturing technology would be nothing without the cutting-edge innovation of our Global Research & Development Team.
Quality: A precise, unflinching view of manufacturing tolerances and meticulous craftsmanship are the hallmarks of Controltech components. Craftsman-level alloy welding and carbon layup are hallmarks of our designs. Plus of course, the use only premium-grade raw materials in the first place.
Value: Though the greatest innovation takes place on the cutting edge of material science, manufacturing processes and product design, there’s such a thing as ’trickle down.’ Today’s no-expense-spared prototype is tomorrow’s easily-obtained standard. ControlTech work hard to create a range that covers every riding style, every rider and every budget – without ever sacrificing class-leading performance.