ControlTech Lynx Riser MTB 6061 Handlebar 31.8mm 800mm
- Double-butting reduces mass by thinning the tube walls where extra material would just be dead weight and retaining strength where it’s needed
- 800mm width
- 15mm rise combines with a 4º upsweep to create a natural, secure wrist angle and hand position
- The rise is perfect for gaining height on bikes with short steerer tubes and short, zero-rise stems
- 9º backsweep allows angle adjustment by rolling the bar in the clamp
- Ideal paired with a short stem
- 31.8mm clamp diameter fits all traditional stems
Reliability: Controltech USA knows the combination of sound engineering and high-quality materials practically guarantees the lifelong performance you expect. They never compromise our designs at the expense of low-quality materials. They use only premium grade raw material of aerospace quality.
Ingenuity: Controltech is, and always has been, a global leader in component design. The state-of-the-art manufacturing technology would be nothing without the cutting-edge innovation of our Global Research & Development Team.
Quality: A precise, unflinching view of manufacturing tolerances and meticulous craftsmanship are the hallmarks of Controltech components. Craftsman-level alloy welding and carbon layup are hallmarks of our designs. Plus of course, the use only premium-grade raw materials in the first place.
Value: Though the greatest innovation takes place on the cutting edge of material science, manufacturing processes and product design, there’s such a thing as ’trickle down.’ Today’s no-expense-spared prototype is tomorrow’s easily-obtained standard. ControlTech work hard to create a range that covers every riding style, every rider and every budget – without ever sacrificing class-leading performance.