ControlTech Lynx MTB Dropper Aluminium Seat Post With Internal Cable Routing in Black - 30.9mm
- Bar-mounted remote uses a superior gimbal-based design for easier activation and better ergonomics
- Remote constructed from super-tough engineering thermoplastic, as seen in motorcycle helmets, skis and ski boots
- Available in two diameters: 30.9mm and 31.6mm MTB
- Available in 125mm travel length
- Strong and light aluminum chassis contributes to a low all-up weight of 590g
- Anodised for a tough, non-slip and long-lasting finish
- Inline clamp is ideal for steepening/shortening frames with slack seat angles
- Partners perfectly with Controltech saddles
Product Key Features
- 30.9mm or 31.6mm
- Travel： 125mm
- Length： 125mm: 375.5mm
- Weight： 125mm: 575g
- Finish： Anodized black
- Feature： Engineering plastic remote control with gimbals design for better ergonomics
Reliability: Controltech USA knows the combination of sound engineering and high-quality materials practically guarantees the lifelong performance you expect. They never compromise our designs at the expense of low-quality materials. They use only premium grade raw material of aerospace quality.
Ingenuity: Controltech is, and always has been, a global leader in component design. The state-of-the-art manufacturing technology would be nothing without the cutting-edge innovation of our Global Research & Development Team.
Quality: A precise, unflinching view of manufacturing tolerances and meticulous craftsmanship are the hallmarks of Controltech components. Craftsman-level alloy welding and carbon layup are hallmarks of our designs. Plus of course, the use only premium-grade raw materials in the first place.
Value: Though the greatest innovation takes place on the cutting edge of material science, manufacturing processes and product design, there’s such a thing as ’trickle down.’ Today’s no-expense-spared prototype is tomorrow’s easily-obtained standard. ControlTech work hard to create a range that covers every riding style, every rider and every budget – without ever sacrificing class-leading performance.