ControlTech Lynx 35mm Riser Handlebar 800mm
Triple-butted 6061 aluminum reduces weight with carefully-varied tube wall thicknesses, while new 35mm clamp diameter offers ultimate hard-riding strength.
- 35mm central bulge pairs with suitable stems to create the stiffest, strongest front end available
- Triple-butting reduces mass by thinning the tube walls where extra material would just be dead weight and retaining strength where it’s needed
- Impressively light
- Zero rise is perfect for keeping big-wheeled front ends low for balanced control
- Available in 800mm
- Fits the new generation of very short stems
- 9º backsweep allows angle adjustment by rolling the bar in the clamp
Product Key Features
- Made For: Trail and enduro
- Material：6061 aluminium
- Width: 800mm
- Rise: 0mm
- Backsweep: 9º
- Clamp Diameter: 35mm
Reliability: Controltech USA knows the combination of sound engineering and high-quality materials practically guarantees the lifelong performance you expect. They never compromise our designs at the expense of low-quality materials. They use only premium grade raw material of aerospace quality.
Ingenuity: Controltech is, and always has been, a global leader in component design. The state-of-the-art manufacturing technology would be nothing without the cutting-edge innovation of our Global Research & Development Team.
Quality: A precise, unflinching view of manufacturing tolerances and meticulous craftsmanship are the hallmarks of Controltech components. Craftsman-level alloy welding and carbon layup are hallmarks of our designs. Plus of course, the use only premium-grade raw materials in the first place.
Value: Though the greatest innovation takes place on the cutting edge of material science, manufacturing processes and product design, there’s such a thing as ’trickle down.’ Today’s no-expense-spared prototype is tomorrow’s easily-obtained standard. ControlTech work hard to create a range that covers every riding style, every rider and every budget – without ever sacrificing class-leading performance.