ControlTech Falcon 6061 TT Bar Extension (U-Bend)
Aluminium clip-on aerobars for time-trial and triathlon
- A set of light, aerodynamic compact aerobars
- The Falcon TT Bar is made from AL6061 with excellent stiffness and cost-effectiveness
- Titanium hardware delivers further weight savings, as well as adding strength and durability
- Ergonomic and anatomical design to suit every rider for a natural riding position without sacrificing aerodynamics
- Easy to attach to, and detatch from, your handlebars thanks to 31.8mm bar clamps, to switch between TT and road setups
- Comfortable arm pads
- Bridge connects extensions for increased hand comfort
- Total weight just 407g
Note: 20mm 40mm 60mm spacers are available in which triathletes can optimize the stack height seeking for the most aerodynamics with the best ergonomics
Reliability: Controltech USA knows the combination of sound engineering and high-quality materials practically guarantees the lifelong performance you expect. They never compromise our designs at the expense of low-quality materials. They use only premium grade raw material of aerospace quality.
Ingenuity: Controltech is, and always has been, a global leader in component design. The state-of-the-art manufacturing technology would be nothing without the cutting-edge innovation of our Global Research & Development Team.
Quality: A precise, unflinching view of manufacturing tolerances and meticulous craftsmanship are the hallmarks of Controltech components. Craftsman-level alloy welding and carbon layup are hallmarks of our designs. Plus of course, the use only premium-grade raw materials in the first place.
Value: Though the greatest innovation takes place on the cutting edge of material science, manufacturing processes and product design, there’s such a thing as ’trickle down.’ Today’s no-expense-spared prototype is tomorrow’s easily-obtained standard. ControlTech work hard to create a range that covers every riding style, every rider and every budget – without ever sacrificing class-leading performance.