ControlTech CLS Gravel 6061 Riser Handlebar 31.8mm - 40cm
> CLS Family: High-Value Alloy. You shouldn’t have to spend a fortune to get the stiffness, performance and design your bike needs – and with CLS, you don’t. Considered design, quality materials and robust finishes have created a range so well-balanced it can do anything. From mountain bike trekking and road touring to full-on cross-country racing or rampaging backwoods freeride, the CLS range has got you covered. It’s durable, it’s strong, and it’s comfortable. Triple-butted tube walls keep weight low and compliance high. Best of all these 6000-series alloys, shot-peened and anodized for longevity, will stay looking this good no matter what.
Set of 6061 aluminium gravel bars, designed or better handling.
- ‘Riser’ design means tops are raised above the level of the stem
- Great for riders who enjoy a more upright and comfortable position
- Strong and lightweight gravel bars made from 6061 aluminium
- Comprises aluminium, magnesium and silicone
- Proven to increase strength
- 6061 aluminium delivers durability – an essential attribute for gravel riding
- 16° flared-drop design creates a wider, more stable platform
- Greater handling on tricky descents
- The drops also feature a unique triangular section to grip
- Improved control and handling
- The 125mm drop and 75mm reach guarantees comfortable hand position
- ‘Oversized’ 31.8mm bar diameter increases stiffness without adding weight
- Three widths – 400, 420 and 440mm – will fit gravel riders of all sizes
- Weighs 330g (420mm)
Reliability: Controltech USA knows the combination of sound engineering and high-quality materials practically guarantees the lifelong performance you expect. They never compromise our designs at the expense of low-quality materials. They use only premium grade raw material of aerospace quality.
Ingenuity: Controltech is, and always has been, a global leader in component design. The state-of-the-art manufacturing technology would be nothing without the cutting-edge innovation of our Global Research & Development Team.
Quality: A precise, unflinching view of manufacturing tolerances and meticulous craftsmanship are the hallmarks of Controltech components. Craftsman-level alloy welding and carbon layup are hallmarks of our designs. Plus of course, the use only premium-grade raw materials in the first place.
Value: Though the greatest innovation takes place on the cutting edge of material science, manufacturing processes and product design, there’s such a thing as ’trickle down.’ Today’s no-expense-spared prototype is tomorrow’s easily-obtained standard. ControlTech work hard to create a range that covers every riding style, every rider and every budget – without ever sacrificing class-leading performance.