ControlTech CLS 6061 Seatpost 350mm - 31.6mm
Sorry, this item is out of stock
Comfortable aluminum seatpost that’s offset by 10mm to suit your frame’s geometry.
- Lightweight, comfortable and stiff aluminium seatpost that will improve your cycling performance and enjoyment
- The CLS Offset Seatpost is constructed from 6061 aluminium, proven to increase strength without adding weight, maximizing the effect of your power output. It’s also extremely durable so will stand up to all-year riding
- It’s offset by 10mm, so you have greater flexibility in adjusting your bike position to suit your current frame
- Long-lasting stainless-steel bolts will keep your seatpost firmly clamped to your saddle
- Comes in 27.2mm and 31.6mm diameters to suit a wide range of seat-tubes
- The CLS Offset Seatpost weighs just 285g
Product Key Features
- Made for road racing, sportive riding and cyclocross
- Material: 6061 aluminum
- Seatpost Bolt Material: Stainless steel
- Seatpost Length: 350mm
- Seatpost Diameter: 27.2/31.6mm
- Offset: 10mm
- Weight: 285g (350mm, 27.2mm option)
Reliability: Controltech USA knows the combination of sound engineering and high-quality materials practically guarantees the lifelong performance you expect. They never compromise our designs at the expense of low-quality materials. They use only premium grade raw material of aerospace quality.
Ingenuity: Controltech is, and always has been, a global leader in component design. The state-of-the-art manufacturing technology would be nothing without the cutting-edge innovation of our Global Research & Development Team.
Quality: A precise, unflinching view of manufacturing tolerances and meticulous craftsmanship are the hallmarks of Controltech components. Craftsman-level alloy welding and carbon layup are hallmarks of our designs. Plus of course, the use only premium-grade raw materials in the first place.
Value: Though the greatest innovation takes place on the cutting edge of material science, manufacturing processes and product design, there’s such a thing as ’trickle down.’ Today’s no-expense-spared prototype is tomorrow’s easily-obtained standard. ControlTech work hard to create a range that covers every riding style, every rider and every budget – without ever sacrificing class-leading performance.